|GETTING FISCALLY FIT|
Event Type: Special Event|
Start Time: 7:00 PM
End Time: 8:30 PM
With volatile markets and an unpredictable future, many people are concerned about their financial future. In this highly informative workshop, attendees will learn simple strategies they can start using today to take charge of their finances and achieve peace of mind. Topics covered in this workshop include how to:Library: Beatley Central Library
• Overcome the roadblocks to financial success
• Create and maintain a financial blueprint
• Cultivate daily habits to positively influence your financial fitness
• Develop your own action steps to financial freedom
• Identify cash flow traps
• Put dollars back into your monthly cash flow through proper tax-planning
Attendees must register! Call 703-746-1751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Located in the Large Meeting Room.