|Computer Workshop - Computer Basics & Windows 10|
Event Type: Computer Class|
Age Group(s): Adults, Senior Adults
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 7:30 PM
Learn basic skills for everyday computer use, and tips/tricks for customizing Windows 10.
Location: LRNC 105
• Participants must have a valid computer login PRIOR to the workshop. Valid logins include: An HCPL 14-digit library card number & PIN, a MyLoneStar username & password, or a 1-day Guest login. All credentials require appropriate identification.
• Workshops begin at the posted times and may fill to capacity. We offer a 10-minute grace period for late attendees.
• All of the workshops, except for Computer Basics, require basic computer skills (e.g., using the mouse, basic keyboarding, opening/closing windows on the taskbar, copy/paste, etc.)• All workshops are free and no registration is required, unless otherwise noted.
• Sessions are held in the library computer lab 105.
• Participants will be using Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2016.
Contact Number: 281-290-3214
Link: LSC-CyFair Library - Computer Workshops