Event Type: FLW Statewide Webinars|
Start Time: 12:00 PM
End Time: 12:45 PM
Google Analytics is a free an easy to use service that offers valuable insight into how people arrive to and use your website. No website should be live on the Web without Google Analytics or some kind of analytic service running to provide comprehensive statistics of your website’s traffic.
In this webinar:
• Learn what Google Analytics is and what it is capable of doing.
• Watch how to create and insert the tracking code into webpages.
• Explore the Dashboard and its features.
• Create accounts, users, properties, and profiles.
• Understand how to read and share reports.
Location: Web Based Training
Chad Mairn is a librarian, teacher, author and ‘technophile’ who frequently shares his enthusiasm for ‘all-things technology’ as a speaker at library and technology conferences. He is an Information Services Librarian and adjunct professor at St. Petersburg College in Florida and is also the Chief Technology Officer at Novare Library Services, a company he co-founded, and whose goal is “to create custom underlying tools to help libraries interact with users, stay true to their goals and to thrive in the 21st century.Contact: Chris Slater
Contact Number: (239) 745-3721
Presenter: Chad Mairn
Link: REGISTER NOW